Sunday, August 21, 2011

38 weeks...

Guess who has two thumbs and is a bad blogger?  THIS GIRL!  Anyways, yeah, 38 weeks and Bre is showing no sign of wanting to come into this world anytime soon.  With everything evil happening in the world, can I really blame her?  No...but I don't care.  Haha.  SHE DOES NOT HAVE A CHOICE!  If I have to live here, so does she.  I got my test results back and everything is NEGATIVE.  The doctor I talked with said I had a "boring pregnancy and everything was perfect".  Psssssh.  I made the comment on how it felt like the baby was never going to come and probably be stubborn and come after her due date, and the doctor told me: "It's looking like it".  WHO SAYS THAT?!!!  Whore.  I don't get why this baby does not want to come out and stretch her little arms and legs.  I mean, she HAS to be cramped.  Fetal position is nice and all, but how long can it really be that comfortable?  Nate is out in the field right now, which means sleepless nights for me (if I could even have more sleepless nights than I already do). Side note, Snickers has been stalking me all day, and right now is no different.  She is just sitting here on the floor staring at me, and to be honest, it's kinda freaking me out.  Weird ass dog.  Anyways, yeah.  I have like 12 days 'til my due date, and I dunno.  I know the baby will come when she is ready, and I still have 12 days, and babies come without any warning sometimes, but DAMN GINA!  I am ready now!  Well not really, because the thought of pushing a watermelon out of my hoohah scares the bajeebus out of me, but....if every other woman in the world can do it, than so can I [insert Rosie the Riveter image here]!  I am however over the extreme upper back pain that can only be resolved laying down flat, the stretching and pulling feeling that the skin on my belly has, the not being able to clean or do pretty much anything else without feeling exhausted, and pretty much everything else associated with being pregnant.  So 12 days...(in the words of Chris Brown)...LEGGO

No comments:

Post a Comment