Saturday, March 5, 2011

14 weeks...

...yesterday, andddddd...I got nothing.  Haha.  My life is at a boring stand still right now.  I will say that I am a bit confused about my ticker below, because last week my baby was a peach, and this week it's a lemon?!  Hrrrmmm.....yeah.  Haha.  I guess I am finally starting to get my "bump" going.  In my 12 week pic I had a flat rib cage area, and now at 14 weeks, it's gone and looking like my stomach is trying to round itself out.  It's very odd what 2 weeks can do to your body.  Um...I just ate some Captain 'n' Crunch with crunch berries for breakfast!  Jealous much?  Most gangsterish cereal ever!  Why?  Because it cuts the roof of your mouth, that's why!  Speaking of breakfast, it's only 8:44 a.m. here ON A SATURDAY AND I'M AWAKE!  What the eff, David Blaine.  Anyone who knew me before this pregnancy knew I was a night owl, and I slept in until like 11 or 1ish.  But with this baby, I go to bed early, and wake up early.  I guess that's a good thing since I need to get into this habit for the baby.  Speaking of baby, just 6 more weeks until we find out the sex!  YAYNESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment