Friday, May 20, 2011

25 weeks...

...and only 15 weeks to go!  Thinking of it as 15 weeks is CRAZY (as opposed to 3 months)!  I seriously remember looking down at the pee stick like it was yesterday!  I can't believe 6 months (almost, whatever) has already gone by!  When I first got pregnant, I thought time was going sooo slow (especially during my sucky 1st trimester), but now that I look back it has gone sooo fast!  I have a feeling it will slow back down in my third trimester due to anxiousness and apparently how bad 3rd trimester sucks.  I cannot WAIT to see what Breahna looks like, and to hold her in my arms!  To be honest, I STILL can't believe that I have this little human being growing inside of me that Nate and I created together.  I have always wanted to be a mother, and have children of my own, and Nate has finally granted me that wish, and I am so appreciative. Speaking of Nate, he is going to be an AMAZING dad.  He tells me all the time how he cannot wait to "hold his little girl".  It makes me smile just thinking about it.  He loves our dog Snickers so much, and she has him wrapped around her paw so much, that I know he will be the same way with Bre.  Like, I already know I am going to be the "bad guy" of the two of us.  I will be the one disciplining her while he is the one giving her everything she wants, haha.  Oh well...I will say that a part of me is still scared about this whole "parenting" thing, because even though I have been around sooo many babies and newborns, I have never had one 24 hours before, ya know?!  Plus, being a parent is scary...there is so much to worry about, and you just want the best for your child.  I know it's how every new parents feels, so I am not too concerned.  And as much as all her kicking and punching can annoy me, at the same time it makes me smile so big because I know that is her in there moving around, and being her.  Breahna doesn't even know how much she is loved yet, nor does she know how long she has been wanted.  Thinking of her just melts my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment