Friday, July 15, 2011

33 weeks...

...and 49 days to go!  Less than 50 days is CRAZY!  Ahhhh!  Haha.  I have also reached my 30 lb mark today, which I was not hoping to go over, but...meh.  Everyone keeps telling me how "tiny" I am, and yada-yada, so hopefully you can't really tell.  Um...I have pretty much become a miserable bitch, and poor Nate gets the majority of my wrath.  So if you're reading this baby:  I'M SORRY!  Hahahahaha...he really is an amazing guy for a.) putting up with me in general, and b.) putting up with me while pregnant.  I have come to the conclusion that Breahna is a secret ninja for the CIA or government or something, because this lil' lady is always beating my insides up.  Especially my right rib area.  I enjoy feeling her move sooo much, but I cannot wait til the day that I do not have to feel her foot kicking the shit out of my ribs anymore!  I also can't wait for the day that I can finally lay on my stomach again!  So, plans on first night home goes: sleeping on my belly and having an alcoholic beverage.  Nothing to get drunk or buzzed off of, just one drink...don't judge me monkey!  Um....I can't believe it's the middle of July already!  These past 8 months have gone by SUPER fast, I can't even believe it!  I have been debating how comical and sitcom worthy my life is going to be after having Bre, that I might start a new blog to showcase my awesome days!  We will see how I feel of course after actually having her and if my sanity is still somewhat in tact.  Meh....

No comments:

Post a Comment