Sunday, July 24, 2011

34 weeks...

Not really much going on this week.  Went to my regular monthly OB visit on Thursday, and the doc I had manhandled the area above my pelvis area and said: "Yep, feels like a head!".  Thank you doctor.  Yesterday Nate and I could clearly feel what we believe to be Breahna's ass on the right side of my stomach up under my ribs.  We assume this since we know she is head down, and we know her leg is always up in my rib.  It's like this big handful mass feeling thing, so yeah.  We go Wednesday to my high risk doctor, so hopefully we will get to see her again in 4D.  After this next week, there will pretty much just be a month left until Bre's arrival.  It's excited and scary all at the same time!  I don't really have much to say, so this shall be the end of this for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment