Sunday, February 13, 2011

11 weeks!

So...I am a few days behind.  Friday was the baby's 11 week birfday (you read that correctly my friends), but laziness got the best of me (as usual).  I have also decided that in order for me to have more interesting posts, I should stop posting so much baby mumbo jumbo on FB (facebook), so I can stop double posting.  Meh.  So baby is 11 weeks, and I FINALLY got to see it on an ultrasound after making a very exciting trip to the ER.  More graphically, when I wiped there was a good amount of blood, which is not good.  Nate ended up having to come home from work early, and our 2 hour journey began.  The waiting room is always the devil.  It's like unless your arm was dangling by a vein, then you are fine.*WARNING*This may turn into some TMI (too much information), but I promise it will trail off sometime in this blog and go back to normal.  Haha.  So once in the room (after once again peeing in a cup, which seems to be an on going thing) a nurse came in and tried to find the heartbeat with a doppler.  The dumb bia obviously wasn't aware that babies do not always rise above the pelvic bone at such early weeks.  She was trying to doppler my "pouch" and wasn't getting anything.  She said:"Have you had trouble finding the heartbeat before?"...NO YOU DUMB B****!  I told her that my doctor had the doppler lower since the baby was lower.  Who does she think she is scaring me with not finding the heartbeat?!  Right as I was about to freak out, the ER doctor came in with the ultrasound, and right away found the baby.  Does anyone want to guess how low he had the wand?!  I'm sorry that it took a man to find something on a woman!  WHAT...THE...EFF!  He showed us the heartbeat, and let us listen to it.  Said it was healthy, and was like there is your healthy baby.  I literally just kept telling the baby: "Thank you for being alive baby!"  Haha.  Apparently I have a UTI (urinary tract infection), which is a bladder infection.  It's odd because there is symptoms that most of the time go along with this (burning, itching, smells, the whole gross 9 yards), and I have NONE of those.  So, I dunno.  Medicine it is, and we'll see how this works out.  In other news (see, I kept my promise from above, yay!), I am finally getting my Sylvia Brown nails, but my left pointer finger nail is like bending down as it grows.  Haha, so I have to like paint my nail at an angle.  It's something that I don't find odd, since I am weird and things like this always happens to me.  I need summer to be here ASAP so I can lay out and tan.  How do you not let a tanaholic tan?!  HMMM?!  It's LUDICROUS (guess what song is in my head now?! heh.)  Due to my many "narcoleptic" naps, I also haven't played video games in days, and I think I am missing them.  Bleh.  Speaking of, I used to have a teacher in high school named Mr. Bleh.  He was awesome, and let me get away with murder pretty much.  I once got an "A" on a paper that I wrote on tanning.  Haha, yup, you read that right, tanning.  My senior year, I could have graduated early, but I decided to stay the second half and just take elective classes.  Mr. Bleh's class was called "Into the Wild", which was a mixture of literature and actual outside nature (his two loves supposedly).  Anyways, he would take us outside randomly and have us write in our journals about nature.  I decided since it was such a nice day out, that I was going to lay on the bench and tan.  And then later I wrote some BS about it, and VIOLA!  Haha.  I...am...amazing!  I know.  I will now leave this super long random blog with a picture of the ultrasound, and then a drawing a did to help you see that I think the "baby's face" looks like a jester's face.  Haha.

*click on image to enlarge it*

No comments:

Post a Comment