Friday, February 25, 2011

13 weeks!

Mmm...peaches.  That is now the size of the baby.  Haha.  Okay so, my night time headaches have officially gone away (YAY!).  I now find that I get dizzy if I don't eat a lot through out the day, I am guessing due to low blood sugar.  IT'S SO HARD TO EAT SO MUCH!  I am not used to it.  I am going from eating like 1 meal (maybe 2)a day, to like 3 full course meals, PLUS eating in between.  Ugh!  And I forget to eat, not like my meals, but in between, but OH DON'T YOU WORRY, my body doesn't let me forget.  I go on Tuesday for my next OB check up.  I am hoping all is well with baby.  Every time I go, I am just nervous until I hear the heartbeat and get an "OK" from the doc.  The good thing about being 13 weeks is I am pretty much out of my 1st trimester.  Hello 2nd trimester, you are now my new bff!  Hmmm...I just forgot what I was going to type...ugh!  Stupid preggo memory!!!  OH YEAH!  Haha.  The other good thing is, I didn't really gain any weight (maybe 1 or 2 lbs) my 1st trimester which leaves me with my 25-30 lbs to gain the rest of these months.  If I do it healthy and how I want, I am looking at gaining no more than  4-6 lbs a month.  I think that is the right math, haha.  I have like 6 months left...so 6 x 4 = 24...yeah okay I am right.  YAY for me!  Haha.  Sadly, lately, ice cream has gotten the best of me.  I need to watch it!  I do not want to plump up because of this pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment