Friday, February 4, 2011

10 weeks!

So today marks 10 weeks for our lil' cupcake!  We got to hear the heart beat on Wednesday.  It...was...AMAZING!  The doctor put the little doppler towards the middle of my stomach down by my pelvic bone, and viola!  There was this little heart beat that Nate compares to a choo-choo train. Ha ha, if you ask him, he will even make the noise for you.  And then the doctor moved the doppler to my right side to hear my heart beat so we could compare.  It's soooo crazy!  Right then and there it all hit me!  Growing inside me is a PERSON that Nate and I created together!  What could be more special and magical than that?!  I know that the next time I am going to feel this way is when I first hold the baby after it's born, and I cannot wait!  Soo...while typing this all, I called and got an appointment for an ultrasound made.  Guess what date?  FEBRUARY 14th...Valentine's Day!  What could be a better present that day?!  And, listen to this, the lady was like: "Are you ready for the instructions?"...and I was like: "Uhh...yeah..."...apparently at 1:15 p.m. I have to go pee, and between then and 1:45 p.m. I have to drink 32 ounces (4 glasses) of water, and then guess what?!  I CANNOT GO PEE AT ALL until at least 2:45 p.m. (when my appointment is) or later.  WHAT...THE...FUCK!  Ha ha, the lady was like you are going to be full and miserable!  Um....I can't pee for at least an hour or so?!  They are aware that this seems impossible, right?!  Ooooh man.  This baby better be doing flips and tricks when I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment