Friday, April 29, 2011

22 weeks...

Erm....yeah.  Nothing much to say this week.  Had our monthly doctor's visit a few days ago, and Bre's heartbeat was like 144 or something like that.  Crazy how each time it drops...I know it's supposed to, just sayin'.  I also got lectured by the doctor how I need to take out my belly button ring, or "my tummy will rip it out for me".  Blah.  I still have tons of room as of right now.  I will say that my once deep innie is slowly becoming a gross outtie (no offense to you outties).  It looks like the bottom of a navel orange, and it's round.  Haha, very odd as well.  Also, the doctor measured my stomach with a measuring tape and said how it was a little bit bigger than normal, but that it wasn't a big deal.  It's funny because the doctor at the high risk place I went to said everything was on track.  Just goes to show how everyone has their own opinion or what not.  Nate and I went on a long over due movie date tonight to see: Fast Five.  We both love the Fast and the Furious movies, so I was excited.  I will say I wish there was more cars in this one, but I did like the action scenes a lot.  Nate and I used to go on movie dates at least 3-4 times a month back while we dated, and even while in NC.  But here, not so much.  Maybe it's because the movie choices of this year have been crap so far, or maybe it's because Kansas sucks big monkey balls.  Either way, tonight was nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment