Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's a GIRL!

That's right ladies and gentlemen, we have a vagina!  Haha.  AND, she is exactly on track where she should be with her measurements, and I am exactly on my due date according to her measurements and all that jazz as well.  So, Breahna Aharon will be here on Sept. 2nd (unless she decides to come earlier or later of course!)  We chose to spell it Breahna because Nate and I wanted a different spelling, and we wanted people to know that her name was Breahna not Breanne.  Aharon is the middle name of Nate's brother Matt who passed away.  We both wanted our child to have a piece of their uncle with them no matter what sex they were.  So there is how she got her name. :)  I am extremely ecstatic that she is healthy and on track!  It is SUCH a HUGE relief to know that.  I am also excited because my placenta previa has worked itself out, and I am now back to normal down there, so no more pelvic rest (YAY!)...BRING ON SEXY TIME!  [insert Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake here] ....YEP!  Haha.  My weight gain seems to be on track...I have only gained 11-13 lbs and I am about to be 21 weeks (tomorrow), so I feel pretty good about it.  I will be going in a few days to my normal doctor (the one I seen today was for high risk since I had my previa and I have my Factor V) for my monthly visit.  I dunno how it's going to follow this appointment, because it was pretty eventful, haha.  Erm...I guess that is about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment