Sunday, June 26, 2011

30 weeks...

Sorry this post is a couple of days late as well.  I have been spending a lot of time with my baby daddy this weekend since he was in the field all last week.  Anywho...30 weeks!  WOOT!  It's such an awesome feeling to be this far!  Just 10 weeks left, and after today only 67 days...give or take.  Even though we planned for Breahna, the closer we get to her due date, the more nervous and anxious I am!  I am imagining that it's normal, just saying.  Last Tuesday, I took my 1 hour glucose test....and...PASSED!  I was soo nervous about it, but apparently had no reason to be.  I was a 95, and my OB's cutoff was a 130, so I was well below.  I know it's for the well being of Bre and myself, but the thought of having to not only give myself a shot in my leg everyday (which I can now proudly and officially do without flinching) AND having to test my blood sugar level and then give myself a shot of insulin did NOT seem appealing, haha.  Sooo....crisis adverted folks.  Tomorrow, we go to the high risk doctor, so hopefully I will have some more ultrasound (3d...fingers crossed) pictures to show yall soon.  I am so excited to see how Breahna is doing, and I hoping she is still healthy.  A couple of days ago she stopped moving around as much, and I was worried, but since yesterday she has been moving around a lot more which makes me smile again.  Um....I got my hair highlighted/lowlighted with some red.  And I got it trimmed.  It's nothing SUPER noticeable, but I can see it, and whatever it takes to make a preggo women feel better about herself, then so be it, haha.  Pic time:

No comments:

Post a Comment