Monday, January 3, 2011

Itching.

Welp folks, it's 2011!  And an exciting year it will be since this lil' baby will be born!  So far, I do NOT look like Sylvia (reference from previous post), but I do ITCH a ton!  After much reading online, I have come to the conclusion that it's a mixture of dry skin, hormones, and my stomach growing.  I have already bought "tummy butter" to help prevent stretch marks, and it works for itching as well!  All I know is, this whole pregnant thing is NOT cute, and not very enjoyable.  I have a feeling the only "beautiful thing" that is going to come of all this is when the baby is actually born.  And the dreaded "morning sickness" better stay away from me if it knows whats good for it!  Even though I don't have it now, I read somewhere that it can come later on.  Dislike.  Another dislike is that Nate will be leaving tomorrow for a month of training.  Which means he is going to miss the first doctor's appointment.  I know it won't be a huge deal, but still sucks.  And it will suck to have to sleep alone again.  I mean fuck, it's only been 5 months since he has been back from being deployed, and I have to be without him again.  True, he can get on my nerves sometimes, but I love and adore that kid to death, and miss him every minute he is away from me.  I have been researching pregnant belly button rings (I know it's super early, but I like to be prepared), and HOLY BAGEEBUS!  These things are LONG.  It's like, what, do they expect our belly buttons to grow long ways too?!  So if I was to sum up pregnancy so far it would be this:  You will look like Sylvia Browne with a protruding belly button the size of a small finger and itches all over.  Fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment